Plainfield, IL Periodontics
Dental Associates of Plainfield
Dental Associates of Plainfield offers patients throughout the area with on – site periodontal services to prevent or treat gum disease. Our periodontal dentist is available by appointment every Thursday to provide expert care for your gums and to help you maintain your oral health.
Periodontal Services that we offer are:
- Consultation (Second Opinions)
- Detailed Examination
- Oral Hygiene Instructions
- Occlusal Therapy
- Deep Cleaning (Scaling and Root Planing)
- Local and Systemic Antibiotic Therapy
- Recall Cleaning (Periodontal Maintenance on Established Patients)
- Gum Surgery (Osseous Surgery and Flap Surgery)
- Bone Grafting
- Membrane Placement (Guided Tissue Regeneration GTR)
- Gum Grafting
- Dental Implants
- Sinus Lifts
- Ridge Augmentation
- Crown Lengthening
- Root Amputation
- Forced Eruption
Please assist us with your initial evaluation by providing the following:
- Your referral slip (a referral is required), and recent x-rays from your general dentist and/or specialist.
- Your New Patient Registration Form filled out on-line, or please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appt. to complete form.
- Your insurance card, if you have dental insurance and a photo I.D.A list of medications, and their dosages, that you are currently taking
- The name and number of the Physician you are under the care of for a medical condition
- Kindly inform our staff if you need to pre-medicate prior to dental procedures.
More information on periodontal treatment from the American Academy of
Gum Disease- http://www.perio.org/consumer/gum-disease.htm
More information about the relationship between Periodontal Disease and :
Heart Disease - http://www.perio.org/consumer/perio_cardio.htm
Diabetes - http://www.perio.org/consumer/diabetes-guidelines.htm
Inflammation - http://www.perio.org/consumer/inflammation.htm
Stress - http://www.perio.org/consumer/stress09.htm
Contact Dental Associates of Plainfield today at 815-436-4900 to make your Periodontal appointment, or browse the website for more information about dental services
or our staff.